Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Hot Mess!

Hot Mess: "Someone or Something that is such a mess... the level of it, is off of the charts. It's past pathetic, past pitiful. It's to the point you almost have to walk away to keep from bustin a gut. Hot messes can exist in levels." (www.urbandictionary.com)

So...this weekend I was away with my family for a mini vacation. As Yovani and I were walking through the park we had a blast looking at all the hot messes all around us. Let me start off by telling you that on Friday in Orlando, it was about 50 degrees as we walked through Sea World. Yet, we managed to see numerous girls walking around in the skimpiest shorts EVER. I mean, maybe its me but
50 degree weather+skimpy white booty shorts+wool turtleneck sweater+leather boots =
HOT MESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I tried to explain to Yovani that one of the side effects of being a hot mess all the time is that you become delusional and you loose all sense of what looks good and what looks TOTALLY RIDICULOUS! Oh man. Then I started wondering, we're walking around internally laughing at all these fools, I wonder what people say about me when they see me walking on the street? Ever stop to think about that?

1 comment:

  1. hahahahahaha hot mess nice (= I will never understand what some people be thinking when they walk out the door..... perhaps..."im gonna find the one today??!?!?!?!?" hahahaha NOT!!!

    ReplyDelete