Thursday, November 12, 2009

An Analysis

So my husband is so cute. He checks my blog all the time to see if I've posted anything new. Atleast I know I have one fan. Anyhow, today he calls me to ask me about the last poll I posted, the one that asks what you would like to have with you if you were stranded on an island. He asked me if I made that up to see how smart/dumb people were. I was confused because I didn't understand where he was coming from with this question. Then he took it to the next level with the following analysis: He says if you were stranded on a desert island, why would you want a laptop or ipod if there is no electricity. So on he went with a bit of over-analysis, which totally made sense, but was not what I had in mind when I made it up. I love him. He's always taking it the extra mile. I guess we have that kind of relationship, cuz I do it to him also. Speaking of relationship, 12 more days and it'll be 3 years! I can't believe it, time flies. I have all I could ask for. A wonderful husband who analyzes everything I do, a beautiful daughter who lights up my life. All I need is a dozen or so more kids and life will be super perfect.

1 comment:

  1. hahah looks like you have more than one fan.....im also always checking your blog see if you've posted anything new (= seems like mike isnt the only one who analizes things that I say hahah (=

    ReplyDelete