Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Commercials Really Work

So I started thinking the other day, thanks to Yovani, that I am so gulable when it comes to commercials. I will watch a commercial about any product and feel an immediate need to try it out. I do control myserf 99% of the time. If I didn't, my house would be cluttered with more junk than it already has. But really. I don't know what it is. Maybe it's the fact that I'm such a visual person. There can be two products on the shelf, both the same price, same exact thing, but I will always go for the one with the prettier packaging. Or the one that I actually saw a commercial about. But, I guess that's what they made commercials for right.
Now I'm all into watching QVC or ShopNBC (or whatever it's called). I've never bought anything from there, but it's getting so tempting. I just like looking at the stuff.
Anywho, just a random thought.

2 comments:

  1. Stay away from Invicta watches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. my father has similar conditions.
    its called buy-every-thing-that sparkles-syndrome.
    beware its deadly

    ReplyDelete